The CImg Library is known to be used by the following projects.
If you are using CImg and want your project to appear on this page,
please post a message in the forum, or contact us by e-mail.
- ASCOS, a correction tool for satellite images.
- Digikam, an advanced digital photo management application.
- Event Neural Assembly Simulation is an open-source C++ library to simulate so called event neural unit. Done by the INRIA lab, in France.
- GIPS and GIPPY are two new, related, open-source projects for processing of remote sensing data.
- G'MIC is an open and full-featured framework for image processing, providing several different user interfaces to convert/manipulate/filter/visualize generic image datasets, from 1d scalar signals to 3d+t sequences of multi-spectral volumetric images.
- IDIL (Integrated Data & Image Library), a cross-platform library for computing, plotting and image analysis.
- Imager is an image/video processing package for R, based on CImg.
- Inviwo is a software framework for rapid visualization prototyping.
- lwip, a light-weight image processor for NodeJS.
- MorphoGraphX is a cross-platform, open-source application for the visualization and processing of 3D biological datasets.
- Marplot is the mapping program for the CAMEO software suite, which is used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies.
- Natron is a free open-source, cross-platform compositing software. It aims to produce visual effects.
- OSRA (Optical Structure Recognition Application) is a utility designed to convert graphical representations of chemical structures into SMILES (Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry Specification) or SD files - a computer recognizable molecular structure formatis a free open-source, cross-platform compositing software.
- PASIMODO, a program package for particle-based simulation methods, developed at the Institute of Engineering and Computational Mechanics (University of Stuttgart, Germany).
- pHash is an open-source software library that implements several perceptual hashing algorithms, and provides a C-like API to use those functions in your own programs.
- Photivo is an open-source photo processor. It handles your RAW files as well as bitmap files in a non-destructive 16 bit processing pipe with gimp workflow integration and batch mode.
- QuickFit 3 is a data evaluation software for FCS and imagingFCS (imFCS) measurement.
- Sofa is an open-source framework primarily targeted at real-time simulation, with an emphasis on medical simulation.
- Theia is a computer vision library aimed at providing efficient and reliable algorithms for Structure from Motion (SfM) and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) systems.
- The VIPS Library uses CImg in one of its denoising plugin.
- wxCam is a webcam application for Linux.
- XRaySim is an open-source simulation package for use in Industrial Non-Destructive testing and medical imaging applications.
- ZoomFX is a free tool to help in image batch process thanks to an helpful visual interface and powerful filters.
- Other pieces of code using CImg can be found on